I’ve always liked the month of June. It’s my birth month, but it’s also close enough to the middle of the year, which makes it a great time to re-evaluate my New Years Resolutions.
I’ve done pretty terrible on that list. However, I’ve made a lot of progress in areas I hadn’t anticipated 6 months ago.
- I’m feeling pretty comfortable with my Ruby and Java
- I’ve ascended to the first level of Project Euler
- I’ve been tinkering around a bit with Flex and ActionScript
- I’ve kept up with this blog, in fact this is post #100
- I’ve made it to a few user group meetings, Flash Camp Orlando and CFUnited is coming up
- I got to see a few new things, and catch up with a few old friends
- Works been great, we’ve actually hired a few people this year!
All in all, it’s been a pretty good year and things are looking up!